Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Triple S] SS501 Kim Kyu Jong new message @ DSP ~ I’ll meet you soon. . . . (2010-05-24 AM 9:35:23)

Photobucket

English Translation:

Thanks.. ^ ^ Thanks !!

However… it is also raining.. he ~ I saw all my pretties from stage after a longtime..

So happy really, really thank you for our members … on the other hand, I am also sorry

But .. ^ ^ It was a good time too ! ^^

How do you like Let me be the one ? !

Well .. Is a song where our minds are being put in so feel a bit shy ^^; he

We ohgongidol (오공돌이 means 501 idol) .. we will be coming soon ..^^

Not much time left.. I’ll reciprocate with a great show ..!! Do you know ?!?!?!

We ohgongidol (오공돌이 means 501 idol) is amazing guys haha !! We’ll be there for our baby

I will depart .. I’m ready soon… ah, excited … more nervous than any other time too.

I’ll meet you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Credit: http://ss501.dspenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment