Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jung Min with Tomo of A'ST1 @ Royal Avenue







Jung Min had a surprise visit from former member of A'ST1, Tomo yesterday. And Tomo posted his visit on his blog.

Title : Mr. VIP
Date : 2010-05-13 23:18:25

Today, I met this super ultra VIP!!
We even took picture together,
(he said) it's okay to upload it on my blog.

Once I'm home I will write an entry on my blog!!
You might be very surprised but please don't.


Title : Thanks
Date : 2010-05-13 23:45:23

Seriously, don't be too surprised! lol

Today, I went to a friends internet shopping office.
And I met my sunbae!!

It was the first time I met him since I left the company.
But he always gives me good advice like a good sunbae >_<>_<' )Y


credit: Tomo's Daily Blog
English translation: fannoo@eunicity.




No comments:

Post a Comment